Feb 8, 2010

Wedding Expo

As some of you may know I have my own wedding photography business. Yesterday I had my first booth at a wedding expo, very exciting! The day started at 8am with us having to set up our booth, Caleb was very helpful in the department setting up the slide show on the screen behind us. We had a close call when the computer wouldn't work right, Caleb got it working by 9:55am and the expo opened at 10am.

This is our booth and the lovely lady sitting next to me is my friend Tuli, she is my number 2 photographer and the very large screen behind us was provided by her husband and his work.

Our passes so we could get in for free.

Flowers.

business cards.

Overall it was a really long day and I talked to lots of brides, 100's of them!

1 comments:

cmahusker said...

Great looking booth!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Shaming The Thorsons