Feb 21, 2010

Nanny's Birthday

Friday was my Grandmothers 84th Birthday, so Mum, Simon and I went to visit her and take her to lunch. Nanny lives about two hours north of us in Bowral, which is half way between Canberra and Sydney.
Mum and Nanny on our way to lunch.

Nanny lives in a retirement village which used to be an old school, she has her own house but she gets to have access to a gym, swimming pool, cafe and all sorts of other stuff.....it's pretty posh.
Nanny and Simon.

This picture cracks me up, Nanny has this bike thing that is just pedals....you just sit in a comfy chair and off you go!

1 comments:

Dave said...

I have totally been there. I think Amanda took all of us boys there when we can and visited. Happy Birthday Nanny!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Shaming The Thorsons