Jun 5, 2010

Long Long Time












As you can see we sold our house, we are going to rent from the people who bought it until we find something we like in the city.


A couple of weeks ago we went to an AFL game with our friend Michael.

I know I haven't blogged for a while, I don't know what it is....maybe the weather, it's now winter. So I'll fill you in on some of the other things we have been up to besides AFL and selling our house.

1. We went to Sydney last weekend for Jez and Natalie's Engagement Party.
2. Caleb is still working one day a week at Parliament House for National Nine News, he is mainly doing sound and editing, his stories have been on the news. He also gets to meet famous people.
3. I've been doing lots of photo shoots and next week my photos are going to be featured on the Polk a dot bride blog.
4. We've been watching lots of project runway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Shaming The Thorsons