Feb 26, 2010

Brod Burger

This last Wednesday night our friends Chris and Cathy took us to dinner at Brod Burger...it was pretty rad. Brod Burger is located in a red caravan by the lake and it is very popular! Some of it's popularity may be due to the fact that the government is trying to close the place down and people love a cause, especially when it is against 'the man'. I personally don't care....what I do care about is good burgers.
Here is the line outside when we arrived at 8:30, we didn't eat until about 9:45.






When we did get our food it was amazing! But it was to cold to sit by the lake so we sat in the car and ate....when I say cold it was about 15 degrees celsius, homework how cold is that in fahrenheit?

3 comments:

cmahusker said...

I want to go there next time I come!!!!

Mary Thorson said...

We love our good burgers.

Jessica said...

yum. It's 7:46 in the morning and now I want a burger for breakfast!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Shaming The Thorsons